Fashion for Women Fashion Tips

Visit us daily for updated news from the exciting world of fashion!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Foot Petals Strappy Strips and Filippa Scott Bridal Shoes


Two years ago when I was married I bought the most beautiful bridal shoes in the world. I bought them from London, from designer Filippa Scott. There were absolutely the most fabulous bridal shoes in the world. I had coveted them from the moment I saw them during an online search.



These shoes were called Ella. They are sling backs in ivory Duchesse silk with a 3 inch heel and diamante buckle.

I had my bank wire the money directly from my account into the store account in London.

When I got my shoes they fit perfectly. However, what I found out was that because I have a narrow heel the sling backs didn't want to stay up. I had this same problem with all my sling back shoes.

While I was having my bridal dress fitting the saleswoman saw my dilemma and mentioned to me that I should get some Foot Petals. The particular Foot Petals that I got were called Strappy Strips. They are made specifically to be placed on the inside of the strap. I placed them there and voila the shoes were perfect!

I have put Foot Pedals Strappy Strips in all my sling backs and they work wonderfully.

Beauty Products for Beautiful Brides

Custom Engagement Rings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home